- Brit awards shake up British album chart, boost Sam Smith March 1, 2015LONDON (Reuters) - Fallout from the Brit awards shook up the music charts on Sunday, knocking U.S. rock band Imagine Dragons off the top spot in favor of English singer/songwriter Sam Smith, data from the Official Charts company showed.
- Will Smith's 'Focus' opens with $19.1 million to win U.S. box office March 1, 2015(Reuters) - Will Smith's new action drama "Focus" booted the kinky sex tale "Fifty Shades of Grey" for its perch atop U.S. and Canadian weekend box office charts, racking up $19.1 million in ticket sales.
- The top films at the North American box office March 1, 2015(Reuters) - Following are the top 10 movies at North American box offices for the three days starting Feb. 27, led by "Focus", according to studio estimates compiled by Reuters.
- William Shatner cannot attend friend Leonard Nimoy's funeral March 1, 2015LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - William Shatner cannot attend the funeral of his friend and "Star Trek" co-star Leonard Nimoy because of a prior commitment for a charity ball, the actor said on Twitter on Saturday.
- Celebrated Turkish novelist Yasar Kemal dead at 91 February 28, 2015ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Yasar Kemal, one of Turkey's greatest writers who celebrated the lives of the downtrodden and whose works were translated into 40 languages, died on Saturday. He was 91 years old.
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150,000 Oscar gown returned by thief via TMZ February 28, 2015LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The $150,000 Oscar gown worn by actress Lupita Nyong'o that was stolen two days ago was returned on Friday by the thief, who tipped off celebrity news site TMZ.com after learning the pearls on the dress were fake, according to officials and the website.
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek's 'Mr. Spock,' dies at 83 February 28, 2015(Reuters) - Leonard Nimoy, who won fame and fans with his portrayal of logic-bound, half-alien Mr. Spock in the "Star Trek" TV series and movies, died on Friday. He was 83.
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150,000 Oscar gown returned by thief via TMZ February 28, 2015LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The $150,000 Oscar gown worn by actress Lupita Nyong'o that was stolen two days ago was returned on Friday by the thief, who tipped off celebrity news site TMZ.com after finding out that the pearls on the dress were fake.
- Brit awards shake up British album chart, boost Sam Smith March 1, 2015
- Manchester United News Items You Could Have Missed 03/02/2015
- Pregnant Fearne Cotton shows Clara Amfo the ropes at she prepares to take over her Radio 1 show
- Watch man pretend to have won an Oscar and be treated like an A-lister
- Manuel Pellegrini staring the down the barrel as Manchester City eye up Pep Guardiola
- This is why your iPhone can ‘accept’ or ‘decline’ some calls but only ‘slide to answer’ others
Friends Who Came!
- User Online: 0
- Today Visit: 374
- Today Visitor: 86
- Yesterday Visit: 222
- Yesterday Visitor: 78
- Week Visit: 4,582
- Month Visit: 9,491
- Total Visit: 102,337
- Total Visitor: 17,050
- Total Page Views: 2